Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Portraits

A family friend was in town over Thanksgiving Weekend and wanted portraits taken. The session went well. Kids will be kids, but luckily there were no major meltdowns or huge crying and screaming fits. I borrowed a room at my parent's house to set up a makeshift studio and my mom got snacks. It was a great experience since I've been doing another photographer's postproduction work for the past two years and haven't really been behind a camera lately. The most interesting thing about the session was the three way conversation between my father, mother and I after the Purins Family left. It is a likely possibility that my father and I will become business partners and open a father/daughter studio in 2010. He used to own his own film business DG Films, but had side company called Parallax Productions. Stay tuned for future development.

No comments:

Post a Comment